Earlier this week, I picked up a Smurf instead of my child from day care. There is a new teacher for her classroom and when I walked in to get her, she was covered in blue paint. Based on the color and look of it, I first thought she just had chalk everywhere. I said something about her being covered in chalk and the teacher said, no it is paint. I was a little frustrated considering it was not only on her hands, face and in her hair but on her clothes too!!
So when we got home, I had to take a few pictures, because despite it being all over her, it was pretty funny too. And we waited for Kyle to get home before we changed/cleaned up.
Luckily the paint came off SUPER easy. I was going to be upset if her outfit was ruined.
Until next time...Gig'em!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School Field Trips
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
-
Last summer, right after we moved to Lubbock, I found this blog post (please read this before continuing). It really hit home with both...
-
I started a running program a few weeks ago. I started it for many reasons including being healthier, being in better shape, losing weight a...
-
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
No comments:
Post a Comment