Sunday, February 12, 2012

Random Pics....

So I know I have been behind on posting lately....sorry. I don't have the excuse of being busy at work and then not wanting to do anything. I think I have the excuse of a lively 2 1/2 year old and being pregnant and not wanting to do anything after I get home and make dinner, bath Taryne, play and finally get her to bed.

Last week we received a package in the mail from Mimi and Papa. It was a package for us all, but it had a few early Valentine's Day surprises for Taryne. There was a cute pink bear and some sticker Valentine's. I don't think Taryne realized they were Valentine's, she was just happy about the stickers. This child LOVES stickers. However, offering stickers has NOT helped in the potty training realm. I am having to "ration" the sticker Valentine's to her...


Then she got out the mistletoe headband that Uncle Josh and Aunt Janna picked out for her at Christmas. Of course at Christmas, she refused to wear it. She decided that it needed to be worn...at least for a little bit. I think she was having more fun with it bobbing around than anything.



She is also VERY into Hello Kitty at the moment. We had to return an item she got for Christmas and she used part of the money from the return to get TWO Hello Kitty shirts AND a small Hello Kitty doll. She wanted more, but I had her stop there...for now.

And here is a sweet picture with Daddy from last weekend....she got up early and wanted to watch "pirates" or "Jake and the Neveraland Pirates" on Disney. And of course after that we had to watch Ferb....


Until next time ...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...