Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Money...

Last weekend, while I was getting ready to go someplace, Taryne was messing with the latch part of the pocket door in our bathroom. She then informed me that there was money in there. I think and say, "no there is not money in there". I told her that maybe it is just the parts of the lock she is seeing and it LOOKS like money.

Eventually she went and told Kyle and he came back to see. Well....there was money in there. I guess I should have looked!

Kyle grabbed a pair of small pliers and proceeded to pull out SEVERAL pennies and some dimes. There were 3 dimes and 15 pennies in this tiny space!!







Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...