Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Glucose Test...The Extended Version

Last Friday I had to do the 3 hour glucose test. So much more fun than the regular one! Instead of just fasting for an hour before the test and getting stuck once, I got to fast from midnight on and have 4 sticks. Yuck! The worst part of the entire thing was not being able to drink water. I drink a TON of water in the morning. I felt sick before I left the house because I felt dehydrated.

Anyway, I called my doctor today to see if they had the results and everything was in the normal range and looked good. Yay!!!! That is one less thing to worry about. Now if I could only get rid of the heartburn....

Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...