These mini-utility bins from Thirty One make GREAT Easter baskets! Since we know Hayden will arrive before Easter, I wanted to make sure he has a basket as well. I ordered him the Camo pattern with his name in orange (not because orange is a color in hunting but because it is in his room) and Taryne got the butterfly pattern with her name in hot pink. The font for her name is different and thinner. It doesn't show up on the picture as well as I would like, but in person it looks great!
![]() |
| Taryne wanted to pose with both of the "baskets" |
If you are interested in one of these great all purpose bins for storage, organization, Easter, etc, please let me know! In the month of March if you spend $31, then you can get one of these cuties for just $8!! You can visit my website for more info and more patterns.
Taryne has another one of these bins for some of her kitchen toys. The bin fits great in her 9 cube shelf that she has in her room. Great for organizing!! I will post pictures closer to Easter once I have them filled with goodies for Taryne and Hayden.
Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:
Post a Comment