So we are officially ready to go to the hospital if needed....well after last Thursday we are now ready. Last Thursday I had my 36 weeks appointment and my blood pressure was high again. My doctor said he wanted to try to get "one more week out of me" if possible. That is what he said at the beginning of the appointment....
By the time we left, he wanted me back the next day. Not Monday, Friday. So of course, we just knew I would be going to the hospital on Friday to have this child. That evening, we cleaned out the car, adjusted Taryne's car seat and installed Hayden's, ran several errands and did little things around the house. All in preparation for my mom most likely coming the next day and us going to the hospital.
When I went to have my blood pressure check up Friday morning, it was actually decent. I say decent only because it was better than Thursday. So they let me go home as long as I made a follow up appointment for Tuesday.
So now I feel we are in the waiting game mode. I am living out of a packed bag. No fun. I just feel like we will get to meet our little guy by week's end. My mom is also living out of a packed bag. She is ready to go at a moment's notice to get here for Taryne. I guess I should also let my "back ups" know that I am probably day to day.
Tomorrow could be an interesting day if I get sent to the hospital. Taryne and I are meeting my friend Carrie and her daughter Morgann at the hospital to do the "Sibling Tour". I think it will be fun for the girls, but I am nervous that I will be sending Kyle downstairs to take Taryne to Carrie for the tour. We shall see I guess.
Taryne is really excited about meeting Hayden. She keeps asking when is Mimi coming to see her and when does she get to meet Hayden Clemens. I am glad she is excited. I am sure there might be a few mixed feelings once he actually is here, but I don't think that will damper her spirits.
I feel lucky that my only issue lately has really been my blood pressure. The past few days have produced swollen ankles and fingers, but nothing too bad and nothing like when I was pregnant with Taryne.
I promise to keep everyone posted on Hayden's arrival!
Until next time...Gig'em!
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School Field Trips
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
-
Last summer, right after we moved to Lubbock, I found this blog post (please read this before continuing). It really hit home with both...
-
I started a running program a few weeks ago. I started it for many reasons including being healthier, being in better shape, losing weight a...
-
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
No comments:
Post a Comment