Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The countdown begins...


Originally posted September 3, 2009

So today marks 37 weeks down and 3 to go! Where oh where did the past 37 weeks go? I honestly do not know, but we could not be more excited.....

Here is a picture of Taryne sucking her thumb from our appointment this morning:


Today is a great day because the College Football countdown is over and we will spend the next several days watching as much college football as we can. Tonight: South Carolina at NC State and then (if I can stay up) Oregon at Boise State. Thank goodness for the start of college football on Labor Day weekend...5 days of football!

We have Taryne's room pretty much ready to go. I have been busy washing stuff (clothes, blankets, towels, etc) for days...or so it seems. I ordered her bedding and it should be here tomorrow! I can't wait to get it in, get it washed and put on her bed...I will add pictures once I get the bedding ready. The car seat is here and just needs to be installed in the car. Everything is assembled, but some things still need batteries....All that is left is for me to pack my bag.

I have had to start working from home because my blood pressure has been a little high lately. Luckily I have a job that allows me to do this. I was ordered by my doctor to rest more and I have to say, I have felt much better after my many endless days of laying on the couch. At least I can work to make the day go by faster because TV watching is not my favorite thing...unless it is football!

I am so excited...2 of my cousins: Nicole and Chance have recently got engaged!!!! And...Kyle's cousin Jetta is engaged!!!! And...my sister, Tanya is having a girl!! So we are adding tons of people to the family in the next year! We are so excited that Taryne will have a little girl cousin to play with and grow up with. So far, next year at this time, there will be 2 new babies, a new brother-in-law and 3 new cousin-in-laws! Wow!!

So...the Aggies have their home opener this weekend against New Mexico. We cannot wait to see how our Ags have improved since last year...I know our players have worked hard this off season and Aggie Nation expects quite a bit out of these guys. I wish we had tickets to this weekend's game, but since I am supposed to be resting, it is probably for the best....well, let's hope for a successful Aggie football season and until next time...Gig'em!!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...