Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Habitat for Humanity does a Pumpkin Patch every year near our house. I have never really taken time to stop until last year so Taryne could pick out her own pumpkin and to take some pictures. So of course we had to go again this year!

We finally had time to go by this morning and of course it had to be HOT. All week we had great fall-like weather here in Texas until today. I really hate the weather here. I just want 4 distinct seasons and it to transition smoothly from one to the other, not this back and forth mess.

So we checked out all the pumpkins and took a few family pictures and Taryne finally decided to get a few of the small pumpkins. I guess it was smart on her part that she chose small pumpkins because she has carried them all around the house and has declared several times how "heavy" they are!









Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...