Sunday, October 16, 2011

Practicing...

We have two Boppy pillows. A regular, normal one and a baby-sized one that came with a tummy-time mat. Taryne always wants us to sit on them, but the other day, I tried to explain what they were used for...besides a soft pillow to sit on.

I told her they were to help hold a new baby. I even put the regular one around my belly and placed the small one around hers. I then grabbed one of her dolls to show her how to hold a baby using the pillow as a support. I then gave her a doll so she could practice. She did excellent! Until she held the doll by its head, but oh well, she will figure it out.








She is very excited about her new baby brother/sister and she frequently tells me "sister, have it, now!". I guess according to Taryne she wants a sister. Very rarely does she mention a brother. I try to explain to her that she doesn't get a choice. It is also hard to explain to her that she must wait until April because her baby brother/sister is still growing and not ready yet. The look I get is priceless.

Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...