I think Taryne inherited my creativity bug. She is ALWAYS wanting to draw, paint, color, arrange things, dress things, etc and she continually amazes me with her thoughts and actions.
She asks to paint quite often. We typically clear off the breakfast table and cover it with paper and let her have at it. This particular time, we let her paint with her little table so she had access to move around, but she really wanted to sit while she painted....
I don't know if she gets bored painting the paper or what, but every time she paints, there comes a point that she must paint herself. This time she also started eating the paint. Thank goodness they make this stuff non-toxic.
Until next time...Gig'em!
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School Field Trips
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
-
Last summer, right after we moved to Lubbock, I found this blog post (please read this before continuing). It really hit home with both...
-
I started a running program a few weeks ago. I started it for many reasons including being healthier, being in better shape, losing weight a...
-
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
1 comment:
adorable! She is so super cute, and just looking so grown up!
Post a Comment