Saturday, May 28, 2011

Swim Lessons Week 2

My friend Melissa (the one offering her pool for the lessons) got an underwater camera. After seeing the pictures she sent over, I am in awe and I want one!! I am not sure I would use it much since we don't have a pool, but the pictures were amazing.






Swimming lessons are technically over, but we are planning to get Taryne to the pool as much as possible this summer.

Until next time...Gig'em!

3 comments:

Melissa D. said...

she is such a water baby!

Cat said...

I was busy wanting that swim instructor's body. :)

Cheryl said...

Melissa, yes, she has been asking to swim every day this weekend! We finally got a little backyard pool to play in.

Cat, I know!

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...