Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Last week went really well also. We are getting pretty good at eating at home and losing the excuses to eat out.

Monday: Breakfast for dinner-waffles and bacon
Tuesday: Pan fried fish sandwiches with cole slaw
Wednesday: BLT's
Thursday: Ate out at Casa Ole'
Friday: King Ranch Chicken

You can find the recipes for some of the above dishes by following the link or going to Old Army Kitchen. I will get the King Ranch Chicken recipe up this week. We have been super busy this past week and weekend (one reason I am posting so late on Monday).

This week we plan to have:

Sausage
Chicken with pasta (TBD)
Sandwiches
Hot Dogs (trying my friend's way of cooking them in the crock pot)

I know, not too adventurous this week, but I just didn't have the time to go through recipes for the week.

Until next time...Gig'em!

1 comment:

Three Little Monkeys said...

Those dogs are gonna be plump and juicy! We cooked 16 of them on Sunday for about 2 hours on High and they were just starting to burst and darken. Depending on how "done" you want them, you could cook them a little less.

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...