Monday, March 14, 2011
Menu Plan Monday
Here is a recap from last week:
Sunday: Ribs and homemade BBQ sauce
Monday: Leftovers (Ribs)
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Leftovers (Tacos)
Thursday: Ate out at Rudy's
Friday: Travel
Last week was a bit hectic with traveling and other things. We also managed to have TONS of leftovers, so I sucked it up (I hate leftovers) and ate the leftovers. It wasn't that bad...This week is spring break, so things should be pretty quiet around here. Unfortunately, I work all week but Friday for spring break. However, with all the students gone, we can actually eat out if we want! Whoohoo!
Here are our dinner plans for the week:
Sandwiches
Breakfast for dinner
Pan Fried Fish
Sausage
Something with chicken
Quesadillas
Until next time...Gig'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School Field Trips
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
-
Last summer, right after we moved to Lubbock, I found this blog post (please read this before continuing). It really hit home with both...
-
I started a running program a few weeks ago. I started it for many reasons including being healthier, being in better shape, losing weight a...
-
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...

No comments:
Post a Comment