Monday, March 28, 2011

A Green Thumb...

This past weekend, Taryne and I planted flowers in the front flower bed and in a few pots. We planted ALOT of flowers.

She was so interested in the process and the plants and the tools. She helped me plant a few then became very interested in the little plastic 6-pack containers and plants stakes. So I let her play with them.

While I continued to plant, I began to notice that my pile of unplanted flowers was growing. She was coming behind me and digging them up. And plucking the flowers off some. Sigh.

Finally we planted the leftover flowers in a few pots. She really had fun adding the potting soil and helping me plant.






Until next time...Gig'em!

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

these are so super cute!

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...