....with my Cassie while mom and dad work.
Last weekend we continued our home improvement projects and we started the reorganization of my craft closet/area. When we first moved into this house, I had a craft room. Once I found out I was pregnant, I slowly started moving my craft stuff to the closet in the guest room. Well, it never really got organized the way I wanted it. So, every time I need something, I end up taking half the stuff out and laying it on the bed to find the few items I really need. We decided that we needed to clean everything out of the guest room closet and the office closet and combine the two. This way when we have guests over, they actually have a place to hang their clothes!
Well, everything is out of the closets and Kyle created some crafty bins for me to store my scrapbook paper. Most scrap book supply storage devices are over priced because they know you really need it and since it is for crafting, it is super pricey. Well, we already had one of those mesh cube things you can buy at Target, so instead of the 6 cubes we originally had set up in the office closet, we made it 3 tall and took the extra pieces and made vertical slats for my paper in 2 of the cubes and one horizontal mini shelf for all the little stuff so we don't waste space. The paper is in the closet and that is about it. The rest of my craft stuff is in bins all over the guest room and the office. I just have way too much stuff! And what's bad, I want tons more scrapbooking stuff...oh well.
During our purge of my junk (ie. craft items) Taryne decided she wanted to play with Cassie. Up until the last week or so, Cassie has kept her distance from Taryne. She is not scared of her, she just doesn't get too close. She will smell her, but I think now that Taryne wants to interact with her, she is being more receptive. She has started laying next to her when Taryne is on the floor playing. Saturday, Cassie decided to lay down next to Taryne and she has learned to "pet" her. It is more of an opening and closing of her hands, but it is her way of petting Cassie.
Here are some pics of Taryne interacting with Cassie...
Until next time...Gig'em!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School Field Trips
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
-
Last summer, right after we moved to Lubbock, I found this blog post (please read this before continuing). It really hit home with both...
-
I started a running program a few weeks ago. I started it for many reasons including being healthier, being in better shape, losing weight a...
-
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
2 comments:
Okay, the picture where she is looking at the camera? She looks like a mini Kyle to me. She's awesome.
Hahaha! So true...I didn't really see that until you said something, but yeah...a mini Kyle...
Post a Comment