Early this spring we planted gladiolus and anemones in the tiny front flower bed. I am pretty sure Taryne was going to go crazy waiting for them to come up and then bloom. The anemones finally bloomed and in the last week or so the glads are blooming. I now wish we would have planted twice as many but we now know for next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School Field Trips
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
-
Last summer, right after we moved to Lubbock, I found this blog post (please read this before continuing). It really hit home with both...
-
I started a running program a few weeks ago. I started it for many reasons including being healthier, being in better shape, losing weight a...
-
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...









No comments:
Post a Comment