Friday, July 19, 2013

Birthday Weekend

Kyle's birthday weekend was super busy. On Saturday we checked out the UT Vet School's Open House and then we attended the Orange and White game at Neyland Stadium and on Sunday, Kyle and I attended Aggie Muster. Whew!

The UT vet school open house was smaller than the one at A&M and less people, but I think it was a little nicer. They just finished adding a huge equestrian building and many areas were really nice. They also had some great displays. I feel like we got to see more animals and there were more hands-on activities for adults and children.




Making horseshoes


You could simulate palpating a cow...First thing I told the guy was it wasn't enough pressure and really didn't feel like the real thing. I got a funny look...I think he was surprised that I knew what it "felt" like.




Taryne sporting her new turtle with her Tennessee shirt and her UNC necklace.
We try to be an equal school supporter :) ...except that school in Austin!


This was our first trip into Neyland Stadium and it is a little intimidating with a capacity of over 100,000.





We didn't get to stay as long as we would have liked, but it was a fun time and I can't wait to see a game this fall!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...