Did you notice that there is a new link at the top of the page? Rode Dictionary. I have had it there a while and I am not too sure people know it is there.
I originally had some of Taryne's "sayings" on the right panel but it was getting a little long and messy for me so I decided (with the help of the new Blogger design help) that I could add "pages". So I did.
I will eventually add Hayden's things too but right now we are still at baby noises.
An "About Us" page is in the works, but I hate typing about myself, so I am not too happy with it yet. I just don't know how much or little of "our story" to tell. I would think that the people that read this blog know most of it, but I think others read it too and I don't want every little detail on that either.
Do you have any suggestions for other "pages"?
Until next time...Gig'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment