I promoted to Director with Thirty One Gifts!!!!!
I joined Thirty One in June 2010 to try to bring in a little extra money each month since I was not working full time. It is the fourth direct selling company I have tried and it will be the last because it has been such a blessing to me and my family that I could not imagine doing any other type of business.
Since I was home a lot more, I read A LOT of blogs. One blog in particular was doing a give away for a Thirty One bag. I had never heard of this company and loved the pictures so I quickly went to the consultant's site to see what else they had to offer. After a quick look through the business opportunity section, I emailed the consultant with a few questions and then talked to Kyle.
You should have seen the look on his face when I said I wanted to try another direct sell company. I think I was finally able to sell him on letting me sign up because of the promotion they had going at the time. If I qualified in my first 30 days, I could earn the cost of my kit ($99) back. So it would be like joining for free. Which I did. I was so glad I was able to do that since Kyle was a bit skeptical at first based on my past performances with direct selling companies.
Over the past 2 years, I have have worked my business on and off depending on what I had going on in life. It wasn't until I was pregnant with Hayden that I really decided to grow my business and become a leader in the company. I had always wanted to become a director (and higher) but I guess the motivation I needed wasn't quite there just yet. I guess this was the fire under my rear that I needed.
I don't completely know all the reasons God put Thirty One in my life, but this company has helped me grow as a person and has introduced me to some pretty amazing women. I love that my business is portable and I can take it with me anywhere in the country. It is also helping me get a head start on meeting new people in Knoxville besides my school peeps. I am going to co-host our next training meeting. I am a little nervous since I have only met one of the ladies via Facebook, but it will be great to meet new ladies in my new area.
I just want to say thank you to all of my family and friends that have supported me over the past 2 years with Thirty One. I can't wait to see what plans He has for me, my family and my business in the years to come.
Until next time...Gig'em!
The views and experiences expressed in this post are mine and may not reflect those of Thirty One Gifts.
1 comment:
Congratulations Cheryl! I'm so proud of you. I know you have worked really hard at that and I'm glad it's being what you want it to be. I promise you will always be my Thirty-One consultant of choice, no matter where you end up. ;)
Post a Comment