So...I posted about Hayden's first week with intentions of posting about weeks 2, 3 and 4 but here we are at the end of week 4 and right at the one month mark. I am going to say I have no idea how he is already one month old. The time really has flown by!!
We just love our little guy so much! He is definitely growing and getting bigger but everyone just comments about how small he is...well, when most people have babies that are bigger than him at one month, I guess I can see why they think he is so tiny.
At one month, he is still wearing his newborn size clothes but can wear some of the 0-3 month sized outfits now without looking like the clothes are going to swallow him whole. He is also out of the newborn sized diapers and in size 1. He sleeps the majority of the night (thank goodness!) and typically gets up to have a bottle around 1-2 and 5-6 AM. Thankfully Kyle takes the first feeding so I can sleep. It is amazing how much that helps!!
 |
| I just love it when he smiles! |
 |
| Waking up big sis Taryne |
 |
| Tummy time! |
 |
| Sweet little hand holding on to the blanket... |
 |
| He fell asleep during tummy time... |
 |
| Finally got Hayden a wubba-nub...It is a MVP bear! |
So far, he has been an excellent baby (just like his big sister)!! He does like to spit up quite a bit compared to Taryne, but we are so thankful for a healthy little Hayden!
Until next time...Gig'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment