I tried to take lots of pictures this weekend of the fun and silliness that went on in our house...
It started with a "No, Mom!!" when she saw my camera...
Then she wanted to be an Anne Geddes model....
She just happened to see the pack of paint brushes on the counter and was determined that she must paint something. So I took one of the coloring pages from a large coloring book and let her have at it.
And then she started painting herself too....you know, so she could finger paint too.
And this is how she has been sleeping lately....
We finally had the opportunity to meet Mr. Connor Baldauf....what a cutie!!
And after lunch the sword fighting commenced. Yes, we have foam swords. Long story, but they are tons of fun, especially with an almost 2 year old.
One of the great things about our house is we are in the direct fly-over zone for the fly-overs for all home football games. We discovered this by accident after we moved in because we heard the planes fly over and it was super loud. So now, before every home game, we spend a little time in the back yard to watch the fly-over. This week was a B25 from World War II.
Today, we spend the entire morning at the doctor's office for Taryne's 2 year well baby check up. Yes, basically all morning. We love our doctor, but he takes FOREVER. I shouldn't complain because he spends a lot of time with each patient to make sure all your questions are answered and that you are comfortable with everything. By the time we left, Taryne had 3 shots (including a flu shot), Kyle and I both received flu shots and I had 4 tubes of blood taken for the pregnancy blood work I have been putting off. Long morning.
This afternoon I started working on "stuff" for Taryne's party. I can't believe she will be 2 in one week.
Well, I think that was all the fun and big highlights of our holiday weekend.
Until next time...Gig'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment