We all had a three day weekend and because it is already crazy hot here, we decided to a little relaxing. Our weekend included watching lots of softball (watching, not playing), playing in the pool, cooking and going to the park.
You know Taryne is my child. I swear I did not teach her this, but everytime (and I mean everytime) we go outside and it is "warm" out, she says "HOT!!". It is a bit funny, but at the same time, I guess she is like me and Kyle, we really don't like hot or even very warm weather. We are pretty sure we could "deal" with it better if it actually cooled off at night and I don't mean "cool off" to 80. I am talking 60's to low 70's.
Anyway, so after swim lessons were over, she spend most of the weekend walking around saying "hot", "swim", "Hannah" all the time. So we went and got a little backyard pool. And of course it had to be big enough for all three of us to play in and cool off.
Practicing her dunking and kicking...
French Puff Muffins...yummmm....
It was so nice to have a relaxing weekend! Especially since the next week was the start of New Student Conferences and a super busy summer.
Until next time...Gig'em!
1 comment:
Spongebob clothes!
Post a Comment