Monday, May 10, 2010

Winner!!

Ok, I enter blog giveaways all the time. I am usually one of thousands to enter, so I figure I will never win. So, my normal morning ritual is to peruse my blog dashboard and see what everyone has to say for the day. And guess what? I am a winner!!!

I won a custom calendar from Confessions of a Paper Freak blog. If you know me, I love paper and crafting and pens and all that type of stuff. I was so excited when I found this blog and there are so many great ideas...

I will post a pic of my beautiful calendar once it arrives, but here is a sneak peak at it before it is personalized for  little old me.


This calendar is from the Etsy shop Much Ado About You. Great stuff! I  can't wait to get my calendar!!!

Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...