Friday, April 9, 2010

Broccoli...

To keep you up to date on the food journey Taryne is making...we started broccoli last week and she absolutely loves it. Apparently green veggies are her thing....at least some veggies are her thing. We will eventually try the carrots and sweet potatoes again, but for now, we are going to work our way through the green veggies.

She also does not want to eat her cereal without the broccoli in it...strange little girl! So for breakfast she is eating rice cereal with broccoli!




Until next time...Gig'em!

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

a) I am super impressed you make Taryne's food. What a good mommy!

b) good for Taryne eating her green Veg . . . and broccoli. I honestly wish I liked brocoli. so cute!

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...