Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring break is over...

Last week was spring break...for Taryne, not me. So day care was closed and I worked from home most of the week. Thankfully I was able to keep her on her day care nap schedule most days.

On Wednesday, she had her 6 month check up and she weighed in at 15 pounds 11 ounces and was 25 1/2 inches tall. She's growing! She also is now up to date on those pesky shots.

So at 6 months she now sits on her own for long periods of time without falling over (occasionally she leans to far in one direction and falls...), she is eating veggies (this has been trial and error, see my FB page for a video of the carrot disaster), she babbles constantly and if you hold her hands she can walk quite a while. Our biggest battle is tummy time. She HATES and I mean HATES being on her stomach. I am worried she will not want to crawl since she HATES being on her stomach. And the funny thing is, she can roll over, but since she has proven she has mastered that skill, she has no desire to continue doing it. Gee, I wonder where she gets her stubbornness....

Last Thursday she went to the hospital to meet her new friend Miss Charlee Elizabeth. She was a little curious at first but I am sure they will be great friends.

And yesterday day care started back up and I had to go back to the office. I dressed Taryne in some bright spring colors for the day. And I wanted her to wear the sweater once more before it is way to small...notice how the sleeves are getting a little short. This kid is growing like a beautiful flower!




Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...