Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter pics...

This afternoon I dressed Taryne up in her Easter dress to take some pictures of her with her basket and to have a little fun. Well I bought her this really pretty white dress with flowers at the bottom. It wasn't in the Easter dress section, but I chose it because it was a dress she could wear to other functions....not just for Easter. I bought a 9 month size because the 6 month one looked really small. Well, the 9 month size was a little big...

After several photos with her Easter dress I decided to change her outfit. She got this really beautiful dress from Cat and Zach (from work) and it is finally warm enough for her to wear it. So the second half of our mini photo shoot was in this dress...



She can now stand while holding on to something for about 20-30 seconds...




She had a blast playing with all the Easter eggs...I am super excited about Easter this year because we will celebrate it at our house with Charlotte, Zach, Tanya, Charlie and Theia. Taryne and Theia will be able to hunt Easter eggs together on their first Easter!

Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...