Monday, September 24, 2012

6 Months

Our little guy is 6 months old! He is sitting up on his own, talking all the time and desperately trying to get some teeth. He is having a tough time with his teeth and has been pretty miserable the past few days. I am hopeful some will make an appearance soon because he is very interested in ANYTHING we eat.


Trying to wake up Sister

Sister and Hayden watching Little Einsteins on the iPad



I don't have weight/height measurements yet...our 6 month check up is not until the end of next week. Here in Tennessee, we have to see a pediatrician (versus us all seeing a family doctor in TX) and it is hard to get in for a well baby visit. So I will post those updates after our appointment.

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...