Thursday, December 15, 2011

Look Alike

On a recent weekend, we were at one of our favorite taco shops for breakfast and this guy walked up to our table and asked us a question. He asked Kyle is he was related to Jason Witten. Of course, our answer is "No" and the guy went on to say that Kyle looked just like Jason Witten.


My first thoughts, were "great...." since I can't stand the Cowboys. My next thought was, what on earth does Jason Witten look like. I had no idea since I can't stand the Cowboys, I have never bothered to look him up. So I was thankful I now have an iPhone and did a quick Google search for Jason Witten. Well, I was surprised at how much Kyle actually looked like him. I am also surprised that no one has ever said anything before, but once I mentioned it on Facebook, I got lots of comments on how he does look like him.




I will let you be the judge....
Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...