Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Menu Plan Monday
Okay, so I typed this up EARLY (as in Saturday night) and totally forgot to post it yesterday!
As I mentioned on last week's post, last week we started out with dinner out. It is difficult wanting to cook and knowing we must clean right away since the house is for sale. We also are concerned that we will be in the middle of cooking dinner and we get a call for someone to look at the house.
Last week:
Monday: Ate out at Casa Ole'
Tuesday: Ate fajitas at a friend's house while we watched the Aggie Women Beat the Hell Outta Notre Dame!!!!
Wednesday: Sausage with mac & cheese and deviled eggs. (I know, random group of things, but it was easy)
Thursday: Sandwiches
Friday: Black bean quesadillas
Saturday: Hamburgers
Sunday: Traveled to Llano for a surprise birthday party for Kyle's mom
This week we plan to have:
Spaghetti
Macaroni Grill box dinner
Chicken Fried Back Strap
Fish Tacos
Quesadillas
Until next time...Gig'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School Field Trips
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
-
Last summer, right after we moved to Lubbock, I found this blog post (please read this before continuing). It really hit home with both...
-
I started a running program a few weeks ago. I started it for many reasons including being healthier, being in better shape, losing weight a...
-
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...

No comments:
Post a Comment