Friday, February 18, 2011

Sick day...

Last week, I got a call from day care that Taryne might have pink eye. Great. I told them she has bad allergies and chances are the little bit of "gunk" in her eyes was from that. Well, they said that is fine, but I would need that in writing from the doctor.

So I left work, picked up Taryne and later that morning we visited the doctor. Guess what, it was pink eye. So that meant Taryne needed to stay home that day plus the next.

We spent both days playing, having fun and I baked. She was not "sick" so she could still play and do all the fun stuff.

She decided to find random things from around the house (especially my Thirty One stuff) and stockpile them on the front of the treadmill. She loves to sit there and stare out the window.

She loved getting into everything....

She LOVES this farm animal set from my aunt and uncle. She plays with it all the time.

Enjoying a lollipop...she eventually let Phoebe have a lick and Phoebe stole it...

Just being cute...

We made huckleberry pop-tarts from scratch....they were soooo good. If you want the recipe, visit my other blog.

We played outside with Cassie and Phoebe...


She is pink eye free and now is suffering from her awful allergies that were passed down from her momma.

Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...