He is doing a fundraiser with my Thirty One products and I am giving all my proceeds on orders he takes or anyone that orders and specifies it as LST to help pay for his trip.
I have asked Zach to be a guest on my blog to share LST and his trip/goals with you.
Two years ago I went to Kiev, Ukraine for three weeks and absolutely fell in love with the Let’s Start Talking ministry and what God is doing through them. I have once again committed to a LST summer project. Sharing my faith and the story of Jesus with others has now become a passion for me. I asking that you help me meet my fundraising goal of $3200 to benefit this ministry. LST has several deadlines set up to help me reach my goal, my next one being $800 by January 15, and then $1600 by Feb. 1.
I will be spending another three weeks this summer in a country abroad, sharing myself, my faith, and the story of Jesus with people who are eager to come and listen. I have total faith in God to help me reach this goal. A donation of $150 will cover one day of my project. If 32 people donate just $100 we will easily reach this goal. If you work for a donation matching company, a $50 donation then becomes $100! And don’t forget that every donation istax deductible. Every dollar helps and every donation is a blessing not only to me, but also to those who I will be sharing Jesus with this summer.
This link takes you directly to my personal LST donation page where you can securely contribute to LST on my behalf. http://www.lst.org/ 2011projects/zaachary. If you would rather send a check, please make that out to the Let’s Start Talking Ministry with my name in the memo and mail it to:
Let’s Start Talking Ministry
P.O. Box 99321
Fort Worth, Texas 76199-0321
Be sure to include your name and address so that I will have it on file to send a letter expressing my gratitude for your help with this ministry. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I pray that God may bless you in all that you do.
Please forward this on to others who you might think would be interested in helping the Lord's work through Let's Start Talking or perhaps your missions committees at your churches.
If you would like to help, you can either visit his site and donate directly or you may purchase any item from Thirty One gifts this month and all my proceeds will go to help Zach fund his trip. If you would like to help by placing an order with me, please email me once you place your order so I will know that order is for Zach's LST trip.
You can view the current catalog and specials on my website.
Thank you and God bless!
Until next time...Gig'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment