I feel like I say that phrase quite a bit lately, especially over the past few days. Up until the end of this past week, Taryne pretty much left the Christmas tree and all the ornaments alone. However, the past few days, she has been constantly testing our patience and wants to touch and remove some of the ornaments from the tree.
The good thing is she actually hangs them back on or makes a pretty good attempt when we tell her "No, don't touch!". She also likes to get into the little nook behind the tree. I guess she is thinking we can't see her mess with the ornaments on that side...
Until next time...Gig'em!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School Field Trips
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
-
Last summer, right after we moved to Lubbock, I found this blog post (please read this before continuing). It really hit home with both...
-
I started a running program a few weeks ago. I started it for many reasons including being healthier, being in better shape, losing weight a...
-
Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...
No comments:
Post a Comment