Thursday, July 29, 2010

Owls...

We frequent Target ALOT! I love that store and it is a necessity at the moment because the formula Taryne uses is from Target.

Many of you know that I love owls. I really wanted owls to be the theme for Taryne's room when shew as born. Unfortunately last year there was very little baby bedding that had owls as part of the theme. If it did, it was not the main part of the theme or it was just creepy. So we went with elephants which sort of portrayed that Aggie theme (if you are an Aggie you understand, if not, google it!) without A&M and maroon being plastered all over the place. And of course as the time approached for her arrival, I started seeing owl stuff everywhere! Why then, why not before? Such frustration!!

Well sometime after she was born, I discovered this toddler bedding with owls and other woodland creatures. The main colors are pink and green and it was just adorable. So for months now I have been watching this bedding every time we go to Target to make sure it is not clearanced out before we need it. And every time we walk down that aisle, Taryne loves to play with one of the plush owl pillows that goes with the set.



Well I recently pulled up the bedding online to show someone the set and it was "out of stock". I panicked and went to the store and purchased the one set that is always in stock in the store. Knowing my luck, it will be on clearance in a week or two, but I don't care because I have it and I don't have to worry about it not being there. Now I just need to get all the accessories that go along with this set. While they are not as critical, I think Taryne might be heartbroken if she doesn't get that owl pillow!

Her 1st birthday is coming up in about a month and a half and the theme will go along with this bedding line. I am going to have owls as the theme while I can still choose the theme! I can't wait to make all sorts of great crafty and baking things for her special day!

Until next time...Gig'em!

No comments:

School Field Trips

Both kids had field trips at the end of the year on the SAME day. Hayden's class visited a local pizza place, Dion's, and Taryne...